Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wedding Workout/Diet


Those who know me well know that I have the eating and drinking habits of an overweight 40 year old male with rising cholesterol. I ate gigantic portions 4 times a day and one of them was most likely an entire box of Kraft Mac. I never worked out. When I wasn't working I was in front of the TV getting my reality TV fix for the day. Needless to say I gained weight...quick.

Anyways when I realized I needed to lose weight for the wedding I kissed the coffee, soda, mac, and ramen a sweet and overdue Goodbye.

So far it's been 2 weeks of working out (5 days a week) and eating smaller portions of better food 5 times a day! I have only lost about 7 pounds so far but I feel great and am finally starting the process of looking like a thin and fit bride. Today was the first day I felt skinnier so I decided to share my enthusiasm!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment