Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

FYI

Okay so I put this up just to give everyone a heads up. Everyone is asking me who they should bring so just FYI...

We are not sending out invitations for you +1. I know it sounds harsh but we wanted to invite as many friends as humanly possible. I just wanted to tell everyone now before you show up with an extra person and they don't have food or a seat. We do love your friends...but not as much as we love you :)

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree more! Its not rude at all, its just reality! Dont feel about that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, plus ones are always a bother and hassle to deal with. I mean friends are what matters, not their friends. This is something that my finace and I have argued about and I can happily say that a plus one actually makes for a minus one in my heart.

    ReplyDelete