Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flowers

Here's the thing...flowers are really expensive. I figured we would do silk flowers and no one would know the difference. Until someone offered to give us real ones. Of course I say yes! Little did I know we would go to a high end florist that has been in wedding magazines I look in all the time! The Blooming Gallery or Flowers by Lisa is absolutely amazing. She had so many ideas that blew us away. For anyone about to get married... use her. She's incredible! I'm so excited to see all of her ideas come to life! It's going to be absolutely fabulous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment