Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Families of Friends

The second I got engaged, friends I haven't talked to in years suddenly started speaking to me on a weekly basis. Again looking at cost of everything, I couldn't invite everyone. If anyone out there is having a hard time with making your guest list... take my advice!

Just because you like them, and may have known them for a few years DOESNT mean they have to attend. Think about it. Everyone knows how expensive weddings can be. Why would they be upset if you didn't invite them? Those who get upset for you not inviting them are only in it to actually go for the wedding. I unfortunately have come across some people like this. It stinks that they feel that way. But it's not your problem. If someone isn't invited and they truly care for you, they will understand and look forward to seeing many pictures and hearing wonderful stories from you later.

I only felt like sharing this advice today because I feel like some people who aren't invited are going to be upset. Some people already are. We have big families and don't have the American Express Black Card so we can't invite 500 people, sorry. We love you I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment