Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Honeymoon

We have always been the type of people that just want to be by the water. The moment we got engaged we knew we wanted to go where ever the water was beautiful, plenty of drinks and a plethora of exciting things to do. Basically we were looking at anything around Caribbean waters.

For those who are planning, GO TO A TRAVEL AGENT. Expedia may look nice, Price line says they are the ultimate negotiator. Whatever. They are all full of it. Yes, its a deal but you can find better. Travel agents have the best deals and have sent people on vacations and honeymoons for years. Theres a high end travel agent on Htown that specializes in honeymoons. Just find someone you are comfortable with and then go from there.

Now back to the story! My Aunt Laura and Uncle Dan called my mom saying they wanted to give us their timeshare in Cancun! We couldn't be more excited! We both already love surprises and this one was a pretty amazing one. We couldn't be more thankful! The room is an Ocean view Villa!
There are so many things to do there we are so excited. Ruins, dolphins, jet skis, zip lines, underwater caves and my personal favorite....going down in a shark cage :D NO I don't have a death wish. I have an obsession is Shark Week. It enthralls me every year. So I am pretty excited about it! I may pee myself out of fear but hopefully that doesn't attract them to me further. Let the adventures begin!

1 comment:

  1. Cancun..awesome
    Shark cage..crazy!
    LOL
    What a special gift! I know yall will have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete