Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

5 Months till "I do"


OMG! AHHHHHHHH :D

Well Father Time you sure have made this go by quite quickly. I can't believe it's only 5 months away! I'm so excited to finally marry Philip Michael Pearson!

However, so many things still need to be done... I am a professional procrastinator and I let it show all to often. For example, instead of looking at invitations, I'm blogging. Lets pray it all gets done SOON.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is so fun though ;)
    Love you lots and love that you are doing this blog! Makes me feel like such a part of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley!

    I didn't even know you had a blog! I've had a blast reading it so far..keep up the good work! (and procrastination) :)

    emily h

    ReplyDelete