Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wedding Website


What could be better than a website devoted to us? Well a wedding of course but when it comes to the internet, its pretty awesome. Not everyone may actually look at it, let alone read it but it's still pretty sweet to have! It has everything our family or friends may have questions about. What do I mean? I have everything from an About Us link to our Registry, a Guestbook to add comments to and even a link that goes straight to a hotel block we have. There was even more stuff we could have put on there but I didn't want it to be too complicated. After all we have to cater to all of our friends and family... including the ones so old that too much technology could give them an anxiety attack.

I just wanted to share this because I really loved making ours. Plus if people get all chatty and email me 1,986 wedding questions, I send them the link. If I don't, I end up writing an email just short of a novel.

For those planning a wedding, I really suggest doing this. It's especially helpful for out of town friends! Here's the link to ours. Check it out...now.

No comments:

Post a Comment