Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

4 Months!



I can't believe that another month has gone by. It feels like last week we were playing MarioKart every hour of the day for the entire summer before senior year. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful person in my life. He makes me who I am. He is my whole life. I can't wait to finally join our families together and to one day make that family grow. I am the luckiest girl in the world!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww..Mario Kart..that is SO cute! You are a lucky girl...I am so excited about ya'lls wedding!! And I think that is my favorite engagement pic out of all of them that I have seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I am planning a wedding for June 4th, 2011. Look forward to your ideas!! Check out my blog, I plan to start blogging about the wedding soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um..I would like to remind you that it has been over a month since your last update!! Get with the program missy!!
    lol
    Love you and cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete