Wedding Planning has some of the most memorable moments of your life. Some of them hectic, but mostly more exciting than you could ever imagine. So here is some of the most important lessons learned and neat-o finds for all things wedding. This blog is for all those interested in my wedding (there has to be a few out there) and for those planning a wedding! Comment if you have any feedback or ideas in general. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bridesmaids

I LOVE everything bridesmaids!

It's so fun to be able to share every wedding secret with your best friends. I know my bridesmaids have heard enough of my wedding stress from weight loss to colors of their shoes to colors of my shoes. They are the absolute best. I am so thankful to have such beautiful women in my life. They make me who I am. Some are old friends, some sisters, some more recent. No matter the timing of our introduction, all are sisters to me. They are always there for me and I am so thrilled to have them there at the alter next to me :)

Just wanted to share this with my special girls. You will always have a most special place in my heart. I am so lucky to have 7 of you! Love you all so much.

PS. Did I mention I chose the pink one?

1 comment: